السبت، 1 أكتوبر 2016

Milestone Exercise: Age 15: Here Lie the Broken Bones




Milestone Exercise:
Positive and Negative Experiences that Shaped My Life


Age 15: Here Lie the Broken Bones…
Athletic work is not only enjoyment but also risk, and very
frequently girls complain about strained ankles and other injuries. I was no exception to the rule: doing a back flip during a training one day, I slipped while landing and ended up with my right leg put in plaster for a whole month. To an active girl like me, it was a tragedy: no more playing three times per week, no more rushing around from school to parties, no more normal life! As I lay there on the sofa with only books and TV set keeping me company, I learnt the art of contemplation.

At first my gloomy thoughts concentrated on the negative aspects of my constrained position. However, as days went by, I started to focus on more optimistic and productive ideas. I thought over my life, estimated the significance of things I do and people I meet, and ended up with a profound self-analysis that helped me define more clearly than ever what I want to do in my life and how I can achieve it. Evaluating my personal qualities, I realized that I was people-oriented in my activities and therefore would like to involve in educating activities more than in anything else.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق