الاثنين، 24 أكتوبر 2016

Milestone Exercise: Age 17: Voluntary Work



Milestone Exercise
Positive and Negative Experiences that Shaped My Life



Age 17: Voluntary Work
A significant skill was taught to me when I volunteered to baby-sit for a couple who lived in our neighborhood.
The child I spent days with constantly required attention and entertainment, and simple reading aloud or playing hide-and-seek soon bored her. Desperately seeking for new ideas to satisfy her want of fun, I gradually turned into a real actor, devising new roles and activities every day. I learnt that a good educator should not only follow the prescribed curriculum but also present it to the learners in a most exciting way. Personalizing and visualizing the dry information is the best way to motivate the learners to grasp your point.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق