الجمعة، 21 أكتوبر 2016

Milestone Exercise:Age 15: The Book That Was an Eye-Opener



 Milestone Exercise
Positive and Negative Experiences that Shaped My Life


Age 15: The Book That Was an Eye-Opener
As I lay there thinking and waiting until my broken bones heal
, I did a lot of reading as well. By a lucky chance, my aunt brought me a lot of books on psychology that helped me survive the crisis of akinesia and solitude. Among those was a curious work by Anonymous writer called A Woman’s Book of Life. This book captivated me with its simple yet convincing explanation of the major psychological changes a woman goes through during her life. That writer  divides a woman’s life into twelve periods and ascribes to each of them a set of personal qualities and objectives linked to certain physical changes in female body. This work was a real eye-opener for me, since it taught me to find the basis of my spirituality in my physical well-being and to link the two for the best results. I learnt my potential as a woman, became aware of the possible difficulties I could meet in the course of my life, and got an insight into managing those difficulties. In addition, I realized that I should always seek a reason for certain events in the psychological side of a person. This helps me a lot in the practice of an educator.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق